Open today: 15:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
A great first VR adventure, would definitely go again.

Visited for my daughter's birthday - 3 young adults/teens and 2 parents. Never done any VR... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
CMLawrence1307
Good time

Really enjoyed with. Lots of game to play from. Will go with the children next time and play the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Farhana C

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £32.00
from £32.00
from £40.00
from £29.00
More Info
All reviews escape room great fun free roam arizona sunshine arcade games separate booths cool experience gamers zombie session camden blast activity instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Went to DNA VR on Sunday 5th Jan, using gift voucher I bought for my partner for Christmas and it was really fun! We did the free roam experience and got shoot up some robots, kill some zombies and then go through the horror experience at the end. The best fun I've had in a long time!! Sam, our host/guide for the booking was equal parts hilarious and helpful, ensuring our time was enjoyable and we had a laugh with him along the way. There were a few technical hitches, which to be fair I expected to some extent so it didn't ruin the experience at all. I'd definitely recommend this to friends! It was a brilliant way to kill a few hours at the weekend and we will definitely be back.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

Had loads of fun playing Arizona Sunshine 2 player, it was really quick and easy to jump into a game and Sam (our helper for the session) was super helpful and really friendly! Definitely will be back!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 7 December 2019

I took my husband here for his 33rd birthday and we did the free-roaming experience. We picked the game "Dragon Tower" when we got there.

What can I say! We had so much fun! The free-roaming aspect really made us felt like we were in the story. The visual was very realistic, clear and absolutely no problem for people who usually get travel sick.

The staff was very helpful and gave hints where needed. They didn't interfere too much which we really liked. We finished the game before the 45min was up so he let us experience the horror hospital for the last 10min. I personally hated it because I don't like to be scared. But if you like that kind of things, give it a go!

We highly recommend this place for anyone who wants to give VR a go. Just remember, don't try and sit on any chairs or tables... they are not there!

Potential Spoiler Ahead -

Dragon Tower consists of 3 rooms and each room had a different style puzzle. If you are looking for a variety of obstacles (not just shooting or not just solving puzzles) then this is the game for you. Not to mention you get to battle a dragon as the end game, which was simply a dream come true for someone who plays WoW.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 1 December 2019

This experience was given to me by a friend as a birthday present and we both had an incredible time!

We were welcomed and looked after by someone named Chris, who explained the experience to us thoroughly.

It’s not something I had ever done before and I’m not hugely into gaming either. But I would definitely revisit again to DNA VR.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

What an amazing family fun hour , great bonding with young adults , highly recommend we played a variety of multi player games for the first half an hour altogether them did our own things for the remaining time so everyone go a go at doing what they wanted. The zombie apocalypse was really fun for the family, and I also enjoyed the under water experience

Date of experience: October 2019