Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Excellent people and excellent courses

I recently had a PADI dry suit diving course with London Diving Centre in preparation for a trip to... read more

Reviewed 27 November 2018
tian_figg
Great Dry Suit Course - Highly Recommended!

We had a fantastic day doing our PADI dry suit course (2 lesson dives and a fun dive) with Miro and... read more

Reviewed 10 June 2018
gecko_006
London, United Kingdom

All reviews rescue diver stoney cove dry suit padi open water course miro instructor teaching skills safety
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I completed my open water diving course with Miro, London Diving Centre in September 2017.

Miro was a brilliant instructor – I would definitely recommend him.

Benefits of going with London Diving Centre as opposed to larger diving clubs means smaller class sizes and the ability to have 1 to 1 guidance with the instructor.
Miro was really patient and happy to keep trying when I didn’t get some of my skills right at my first, second or third attempt!

Miro purchased a new wetsuit and BCD for me to ensure I had the most appropriate thickness and size for my build and requirements meaning I had the best possible diving experience.

When I needed more guidance and 1 on 1 help Miro provided this.

Timings for courses are flexible to enable you to complete the course in your own time/ subject to commitments or time restraints.

Transport was provided to the dive site and swimming pool taking the stress out of finding the location.

Learning to dive in the UK is challenging due to the more challenging environment and as such it is a great way to prepare you for future dives in a variety of conditions.

Miro is also able to offer a variety of diving courses so if you choose to continue on to further qualifications the option for continuity and to do this with London Diving Centre is there.

Miro - Thank you so much for your help & commitment to helping me obtain my qualification!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank reviewer13xx
Miroslav M, Owner at London Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thanks for your review
Enjoy your new adventure
We are looking forward hearing from you again some day soon.
Kind regards
London Diving Centre

Reviewed 1 July 2017

If you want to learn how to dive with one of the nicest, most thorough, experienced and knowledgable dive masters then diving here with Miro will not disappoint.
Miro takes his teaching seriously and expects you too as well but he does it in a gentle and pleasant way that encourages concentration and learning.
He is serious about environmental issues and the way divers engage with their underwater environment.
I have over 100 dives and have reached the Master Diver level. After a lot of different dive masters, I can say with confidence that Miro is the best--he inspires confidence while ensuring that one takes safety seriously and does not take short cuts.
You will not find a better, nicer place to learn how to dive.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank seakrait
Miroslav M, Owner at London Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We are looking forward diving with you again
Kind regards