“Delightful”

Pompi Soho
Ranked #333 of 482 Dessert in London
Price range: US$7 - US$40
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: The first franchise store of Pompi in London, UK. Pompi is the gold standard and considered to be the king of tiramisu in Rome, Italy.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been to one in Rome and remember it being exceptionally good so I was delighted to find one in London. I recommend the coconut gelato. Nice cold treat for a hot day.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We were looking for something sweet to eat after lunch and we found Pompi, the deserts were really good, we thoroughly enjoyed. Friendly staff...

Reviewed 18 April 2018

A narrow corridor but a large panel of flavors. The pistacchio and tiramisu ice creams were superb, the coffee perfectly Italian and teh service very pleasant.

Pompi S, Pompi Soho Management Team at Pompi Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear CaroubeMontpellier,

Thanks for your lovely review.

We are glad that you love our gelato and coffee, and we really appreciate how you feel about our store. Hope to see you soon and try other products in our Soho store again.

Pompi Soho Management Team

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This little gem is located right around the corner from the Queen’s Theater and a perfect place for dessert right after our pre-show dinner.

Always have to go with flavors I don’t see much anywhere else so this time it was the Italian hazelnut flavored gelato and quite tasty. Highly recommend this place in the theater area.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My friend told me pompi is the best tiramisu from Rome. We tried couple days ago. It didn’t let me disappoint. Excellent!