“wonderful stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
modern clean kitchen with door to a roof tarrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cali, Colombia
“wonderful stay”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Margarita,
Was a great host, very attentive and had great communication prior to my and during my stay!! I found the apartment and location great!! The apartment was very clean and had ample space.the location was excellent and the transport network was very good!! Loved my stay, would recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in central London!!

Your age range 35-49
nickmay20...
London, United Kingdom
“Great flat in an ideal location”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This flat was excellent and suited our needs perfectly! Clean, well-equipped and in a great location. I started each day with a cappuccino downstairs at the coffee shop/cafe. The WiFi worked fine, so I could do some work - and the teens were happy. It was nice to have 2.5 bathrooms.

The location was amazing, so we were able to walk everywhere, especially Covent Garden and theatre-land.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
16 Aug 2017
Thank you very much.I am happy that your family had a nice holidays and I hope to see again.
Wojciech...
“Perfect big, friendly flat.”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The location is amazing Jost right in central London. Dis is a great family- friendly flat whit really confe bead . Very clean and quayed. And I'm very happy from help of MARGARITA to get any direction or information wot to do in London. I we'l visit again!

Management Response
16 Aug 2017
Thank you for staying in my apartment. I highly recommend you to any host. You are most welcome to spend another holidays in my place.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing