“Very tasty food”
Review of L'Assaggino

L'Assaggino
Ranked #18,236 of 27,217 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Description: A newly established Italian Fresh Pasta Restaurant with traditional values- fresh food, simple ingredients and good wine. We only use fresh, carefully sourced and seasonal ingredients to make all our beautiful, rustic dishes. A convivial atmosphere, great wines, faultless service and a warm heart - are proving a winning formula in a neighbourhood overrun with soulless chains. Find L’assaggino on a quaint cobbled street, a Grade 2 listed building off Richmond Green. Enjoy fresh homemade pasta & authentic Italian cuisine from our Sardinian Chef. Fresh locally produced food with a small frequently changing menu.
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this little hidden gem this afternoon. The food was very tasty and the service was good. The only thing I would want are slightly bigger portions. The Gorgonzola and walnut gnocchi was delicious.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

A superb authentic Italian restaurant with home made pasta. Superb service, I would recommend it highly

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My husband and I visit Richmond several times a year and luckily during our last visit at the end of July we found this delightful Italian Restaurant tucked away near the green. We love our food but I am fussy about where I eat so I asked to take a peak inside the restaurant itself. This did not guarantee I would stay but I felt at ease straight away and after a brief conversation with Nora we decided to try it. The atmosphere was charming with music not too loud so we could actually hear ourselves talk. Service was friendly and we were left to enjoy a prosecco as an apertif at our leisure.

We always choose different starters and mains and swop them around so we both get to try four different dishes during an evening. Our starters and mains were simple but bursting with flavour and so fresh, absolutely delicious. We thought the house white and red enjoyable and the prices reasonable. We enjoyed it so much we returned the following evening for dinner and tried four different dishes. We are going back to Richmond again this weekend and are already booked in for Sunday afternoon we can't wait.

Helpful tip : There is seating upstairs if it looks full downstairs.

Date of visit: July 2017
3  Thank YellowCollar
Reviewed 17 September 2017

My friends and I visited to celebrate my birthday and were really impressed - will definitely be going back. The food was delicious and there was a great selection to choose from, the staff were excellent and the atmosphere was lovely. We ended up spending about three hours in there! Very good value too, you can get two courses and a glass of prosecco for £16.99 or three courses with a drink for £20.99. Was pleasantly surprised that they were this deal was still available on a Saturday night. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I've been in that restaurant with my girlfriend and I found a really romantic atmosphere. The food was delicious, I ate the "pappardelle" with lamb ragú and an oven baked aubergine with parmesan, the real Italian kitchen. It should be noted the white chocolate cake with a scoop of chocolate ice cream, simply unbelievable! Also the service was really professional and warm. I just can say, many thanks for all! Totally recommended!!