“Wonderful food and staff”
Review of L'Assaggino

L'Assaggino
Ranked #18,533 of 25,591 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Description: A newly established Italian Fresh Pasta Restaurant with traditional values- fresh food, simple ingredients and good wine. We only use fresh, carefully sourced and seasonal ingredients to make all our beautiful, rustic dishes. A convivial atmosphere, great wines, faultless service and a warm heart - are proving a winning formula in a neighbourhood overrun with soulless chains. Find L’assaggino on a quaint cobbled street, a Grade 2 listed building off Richmond Green. Enjoy fresh homemade pasta & authentic Italian cuisine from our Sardinian Chef. Fresh locally produced food with a small frequently changing menu.
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I've been here a few times now and it has become one of my favourite places to eat in London. The dishes are mouthwateringly delicious and the portions are perfect! I've also found the staff to be attentive, friendly and efficient on all occasions I have been there and I'm looking forward to my next visit. So I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about trying it out, you won't regret it.

Date of visit: March 2018
AmeBravo, Owner at L'Assaggino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you very much for your great review.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

My son has just moved to Richmond and exploring town we found this superb restaurant. The staff are very welcoming.we all had a super meal but a special recommendation had to go to the oven baked octopus. Oh goodness, a good heaven moment for me

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We ordered through Deliveroo and the food is magnificent. Cooked to perfection and beautifully presented.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Capecod67
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I've been at L'Assaggino to celebraty my wife's birthday and everything was simply perfect. For sure I will go back and also will adivse to all my friends to go

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Eduardo César S
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This tiny restaurant was the best thing we could have stumbled upon. The menu is classic. The produce and quality of the food on another level. The service fantastic. We had a great time. I recommend ordering the Burrata, the black linguini and the cannolis for dessert. We will be traveling back to Richmond for this place- worth the trip!!

Date of visit: June 2018