Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic

Andy (I think it was her name ) was amazing she is from Hungary. So kind and very welcoming and... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
taniusad2023
Amazing

Amazing service and lovely staff. Quality services and products all round. I recommend there waxing... read more

Reviewed 14 July 2022
melissafZ2303PV
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £99.00
from £41.00
from £18.00
from £47.06
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I've been here several times for waxing and manicures and it's been great every time. The opening hours are really convenient when working full-time and the prices are very reasonable. Would recommend.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I am a regular customer at Camden Beauty Spa and it is the best place for beauty treatments in Camden. Love mani and pedi and attention to details!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I found this place when I recently moved jobs. I really rated my old salon but needn’t have worried as this one is even better. I get my shellac manicures, pedicures and brow waxes done here. They offer everything from IPL, waxing, massages and lash extensions. I like the online booking system, where I can prepay. Giada does a great job with my unruly brows and nails. Definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Perfectly neat manicure that lasts well over 2 weeks so impressed every time I go here! Would highly recommend

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I've been going here for years for mani and pedicures, lash and brow tints. Worth booking for weekends as it gets busy but they do accept walk ins. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2017