“Beautiful apartment in London”
other travellers have booked this property
Major touristic highlights are in walking distance to the apartment Large dining area for up to 8 guests
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Major touristic highlights are in walking distance to the apartment
Large dining area for up to 8 guests
Attention to details
Bright and elegant dining area
Roofed terrace- suitable at any time
Your fully equipped kitchen
Enjoy the smoothing atmosphere
1 of 3 bedrooms (King size bed UK standard)
Towels and toiletries are provided
1 of 2 immaculate bathrooms
London Eye - only 3 stations distance
Your Home!
Attention to details
Bright hallway
Bed side lamp
1 of 3 quiet and well maintained bedrooms (King, UK standard)
Attention to small details
View / black out curtains
Bed with INTEGRATED TV
Soap and shower gel and other toiletries are provided
A 5 minutes walk to Paddington Station
Floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Manuel P
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Beautiful apartment in London”
Reviewed 7 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

What a beautiful place to stay! This apartment has been renovated thoughtfully and carefully. It was great for our few days in London - we wish we could have stayed longer! The host was always easy to get in contact with. Supermarket was a short walk away and the city centre is a walkable distance too. Would highly recommend!

9 Mar 2018
I'm just so glad to hear that you liked the place especially with the new look and full makeover that we did, enjoyed your stay and that you would highly recommend us. It was a quick time indeed but please do feel free to get in touch whenever you will be back in the city. I'd love to have you stay again.
Jerry T
““Well equipped apartment in a great location””
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

This is a beautifully unique and clean property. Nils was great to communicate with. Unfortunately we didn't have the chance to meet her, but she was readily available to talk to and her guest manager showed us around the property. The home is only a block from the Hyde Park and close to the grocery store, shopping, shops and restaurants. Her home is equipped with everything you'll need for a fun and relaxing stay. It was so nice chilling in the super cute and inviting balcony. It was a very peaceful and quiet location, but at the same time so close to get to anywhere in London.
We had an absolutely fantastic holiday. Thank you Nils!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Feb 2018
First of all, thank you so much, Jerry, for your full confidence and for choosing to stay in my apartment. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending my apartment to other travelers. I'm sure my entire apartment team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. I hope your next visit is just around the corner. Take care!
jaineMari
Matsusaka, Japan
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 3 November 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

The place is very homey, very comfortable, clean and safe. It's a good place to relax after each day. Credits for the good service. I'd absolutely recommend!

3 Nov 2017
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating, Jaine!
I appreciate your positive feedback about my apartment. I do take pride in catering to my guests' needs the best way I can. I'm looking forward to having you again as guest in our apartment.
772Susann
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Beautiful home in a great location”
Reviewed 21 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Nils apartment is bright, beautiful and perfectly located close to Paddington St. The apartment is also cosy and very quite.. the balcony is lovely and a super plus. We particularly liked the light, airy and good vibes of the place.You can easily walk to many sites of interest in Londons West End. Dotted with beautiful garden squares, the the area is by far my favorite London's neighborhood. Nils was very quick to respond to any requests. I strongly recommend to stay at his place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Oct 2017
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, Susann! Our location is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our apartment. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of London and a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our apartment to other travellers. We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartment in the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing