other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Don't stay here”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Automatic checkin involving a keysafe that was too high up for me to see the numbers, so I was unable to get the keys without help. The keys were share amongst several flats, so you had to return them after each use. The internet router was not plugged in when I arrived and when I did it did not work. No information about the flat was provided. While not very noisy for most people, it was not as quiet as I was told it would be. Generally very shabby.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing