Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Diana P
“Arrived to a cancelled room without nowhere else to stay”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

My experience with this property was very frustrating.
I booked the room for myself, my friend and her daughter.
My friend sent a message prior to our arrival informing them that her daughter was not coming anymore and if they would refund the respective amount for the child.
When I got to the apartment, the room was cancelled (by me, they said).
I had been instructed that I was the only person able to check in or make any changes since I was the one making the booking, but somehow they decided to cancel the room after my friend made them a question to which we didnt even get a reply. They said it was cancelled and there was nothing I could do. I would lose my money too. To be able to speak to someone in charge, I was forced to wait outside in the cold and rain for 2hours until someone would call me.
2h later in a nearby Starbucks, I managed to speak to someone and got my room back! Not impressive at all, but at least I didnt lose my money and the room.
The place it self, its nothing like you see in the photos.
When tried to have a hot shower, ended up having to sleep with my hair wet as there was no hot water at all! It warmed up for about 5 seconds and that was the end. No one else was using any water and the shower system was pretty simple - just no hot water.
They took £300 deposit but no one checked the apartment with me - they didnt charge me anything at the end, but the situation left me uncomfortable.
The location is good with the metro next door to Victoria station, and is surrounded by local shops and supermarkets.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
10 Aug 2018
Madam. Very untrue review apart from the fact we did not charge you at the end. There was confusion over the ambiguous cancellation email sent by your friend. However once clarified, the delayed check-in was only a few minutes. You were upgraded to a larger apartment than the apartment originally booked and cancelled at no extra cost.

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing