“Friendly Staff&delicious food”

Ranked #5,580 of 27,217 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I always check reviews before I go somewhere new especially when I’m with the kids. One of them mentioned “fake reviews” but since the kids love crepes and we had to stay close to the hospital, I decided to give it a try.
First of all I was welcomed by the waiter who opened the door for me and helped me with my double pushchair which is quite bulky but the waiter reassured me that I should not worry about it at all about blocking the way. In fact all the staff there were super friendly French chaps (which in restoration, by reputation is usually not the case) and checked on us every now and then and helped me with a smile when my clumsy son spilled his juice on the table.
Secondly for the food the kids took the farmer crepe and I took the goat cheese. The other review said they were not generous with the filling but I can assure that is not true the emmental cheese was lovely and the ingredients seemed very fresh, I tasted the crepe and liked a lot. we even saw the fresh apples make their way to the juicer for the kids’ apple juice which is something we rarely see nowadays as everything comes from a bottle or a fruit card.
My goat cheese crepe was DEVINE! No exagération and the portion was so filled that I actually couldn’t finish because I was full.
I am a hotelier and love when small businesses make lovely food and I get even more passionate when I see that the waiters are warm and welcoming especially when you’re going to the hospital and might not have the best day. It makes me very sad to see that someone would write FAKE REVIEWS because they might have had a difference of opinion.
This is the proper galette bretonne that you would have in Bretagne if you don’t like it then go eat a burger.

Date of visit: January 2018
daryalondon, Owner at Chelsea Creperie, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Visited couple times as it is conveniently located right next to Chelsea and Westminster hospital. Was pleasantly surprised to find out that all ingredients are organic. Waffles with own made salted caramel are delicious. Buckwheat pancakes taste amazing. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Olga K

Thanks sooooo much for coming and your wonderful review! Hope to see you here very soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Having visited for many years Kensington crêperie and being so upset by the degrading, service I can only highly recommend Chelsea Crêperie for whoever love the authentic flavour of a proper French crepe for half the price you would pay anywhere else in London. Ideally located opposite Chelsea and Westminster hospital, you can’t miss this newly opened hidden gem. Whether you need a nice and cosy place to meet for lunch or just treat yourself with a carefully prepared coffee and crepe, look no further, just seat and enjoy.

1  Thank nenoua

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I went to the Chelsea Creperie today with a friend. The service was impecable and they made my crepe exactly as I wanted. I am definitively going back. Coffee was great too.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Recently open, they are making a lot of effort to build a reputation by using quality ingredients (locally sourced, organic eggs and milk!). First time I eat good savoury crepes in London. I was also very impressed with the coffee.

Date of visit: November 2017