“Great great place ”

Ranked #61 of 25,295 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We came for a bit and ended up eating more.. everything is delicious a
nd the staff was lovely and friendly.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Warm welcome and authentic French food. A relaxed vibe and lots of tasty choice and very personal service. Quick service. Scrambled eggs and salmon cooked to perfection. Ordered the yoghurt, granola and blueberry and it was huge

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Staying near Gloucester station for a week, I had researched the area for breakfast locations. We visited this gem our first morning based on Trip Advisor recommendations. We are an unusual family size in London (7 of us) but the owner was sure to accommodate us. He even went so far as to bring our ill daughter some mint infusion in hopes of making her feel better. This sweet gesture from Matt endured us to him for the rest of the trip and we could not wait to return on our last day of vacation! In addition to the FANTASTIC food, you can't beat the atmosphere and the sincerity of the owner and employees. He also gave us some advice on our next adventure to Paris...he was spot on in his assessment of Paris. We hope to return to his quaint establishment again in the future.

1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I am very glad that I found this place on the tripadvisor. We travel a lot, but have never got to such a great one. Very tasty sandwiches and just an super friendly atmosphere! This is the best choice of a place for breakfast, which I have ever done! I want to say a big THANK YOU for making a positive mood for the whole day! It was because of you that this trip was one of the best in my life! Next time in London we'll have breakfast only with you!!

1  Thank Анэд К
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Have been in several AirBNBs in the neighborhood and this is my go-to place for coffee and light meals. You'll see why if you go. Mathieu the owner is super nice and will make your visit well worth your time.

1  Thank dfoote13