“EXCELLENT KIND CLEAN DELICIOUS AND EASY TO ORDER”
Review of Fishcotheque

Fishcotheque
Ranked #247 of 24,685 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my cousins came here and the service was exceptional, especially for 7 people walking in right before closing time. The food was delicious, I recommend the COD!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

(Note: Sorry for the Snapchat picture, I forgot to take one without the filter and caption, but I was really excited!)

This place is close to the London Eye so we decided to check it out, and we were so happy we did cause this place is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I'm not the biggest fan of fish and chips, but this place uses high quality batter and you can taste it in the freshness of their food! I would definitely check out their big portions and amazing customer service (I found out about the free WiFi right as I was about to leave, so look for it before that)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The owner, Mehmed, was really welcoming and hospitable and the fish was amazing !!! The environment of the restaurant was very comfy. Me and my family had really good service and amazing food !!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Use these guys whilst at work, always a fresh portion of chips and a lovely bit of cod.
Prices aren’t too bad and they always look after us at work as my colleagues are always in here.
Highly recommended if you’re in the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Staff was very sweet and welcoming. Fish and chips were well worth the long walk! Definitely coming back!

Been to Fishcotheque? Share your experiences!