“Amazing family run place”

Paolina's Thai Cafe
Ranked #2,595 of 23,592 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

My sister and I have eaten here many times.

It's a 5 minute walk away from King's Cross.

From the outside it doesn't look great and the decor is so dated, but overlook this and you have authentic delicious Thai food for amazing prices.

Family run and so friendly. We love this place. The prices are amazing and the food is incredible!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Serves up reasonably priced, delicious Thai food. I live in Thailand and love Thai food, every time I come back home to London I have a few meals here. It is a lovely spot and I recommend it.

Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

My family of 4 went for dinner last week. It was great food at very reasonable prices. Much better than the competition in the vicinity. We went back again tonight. Trust me. I know thai food.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

This place used to be so good. A hidden gem with cheap and good food. I went tonight for the first time in ages and it was appalling. The prices have gone up and the food is abysmal. A disgrace to Thailand! Avoid, save your money.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

From the outside it looks very dodgy, but inside the welcome could not have been more welcoming.
We got the last table in a tiny but packed back room. About 30 seats total. it looks cramped and very 70's. but the waiter was so nice and funny. the food was inexpensive, arrived at amazing speed, and was delicious. Very tasty authentic thai food.
Four of us had a belly full for 35 quid. Amazing.
I am sure the takeaway is great too.
Highly recommended.