“Brilliant”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Had breakfast and coffee here this morning and wow brilliant food and service with a smile can't recommend this place enough

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank monalisa83

London, United Kingdom
“Great cakes”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I popped into this cafe after a hard afternoon shopping on Kensington high street with my children and I'm really glad I did. Their cakes were lovely especially the one I chose, a fruit tart. The pastry was lovely and crisp and the fresh fruit on top was really fresh. Their coffee wasn't to shabby either. The staff were friendly and helpful and the place looked clean so we will definitely be going back.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Terryf583
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I went to cafe tarte and I had Tasty food , lovely salad & Delicious cake
I had pesto pasta , salad & chocolate cake
My wife had quish with 3 different salad & carrots cake
My kids had 3 different cake (cheese cake, orange cake & Lemmoncake)

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Mick G
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“A revelation”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

This is a small but very clean cafe on Kensington high street . On entering the manager approached us and explained the days offers and we opted for pizza bread with a choice of three salads and a hot drink for £6.95 which in this area we thought a bargain. The food arrived quickly and was delicious. The staff were friendly and helpful. Not the ritz but well worth a visit if you want a good quick lunch in a clean and friendly cafe.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank s00
haverfordwest
“Great food and cakes”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Stopped off for breakfast and ate like princes for under £5 each. Huge full cooked breakfast plus tea or coffee and stack of toast, nice clean cafe with pleasant staff. Amazing cakes available, but unfortunately too full after the breakfast. Highly recommended and right next to a convenient bus stop.

Visited March 2013