“No room for improvement”
Review of Al Amin

Al Amin
Ranked #3,921 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East End / East London
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This place is one of the best curry houses I've been to in London, and I've lived here all my life. Incredibly welcoming, great price and great food. Will be going back for more ASAP.

There are newer reviews for Al Amin

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I first started coming here to collect takeaways, as I'd read some good reviews online. Tonight I visited with a local friend to experience eating in. Mo, the host is a very friendly character, and made us feel very welcome. The food was great as always, and my friend was delighted with her take-home rose.

This place is one in a million!

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

This very cosy restaurant offers an exceptionally good and authentic Indian cuisine with a great choice of dishes that will suit even the most fussy of people.
My partner and I discovered Al-Amin last year and immediately become addicted to it! Words can not describe how friendly and accommodating the staff are and how authentic and tasty the food is.
Just go you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Let's get to the point:
Great, authentic Indian dishes.
Delicious spices and good quality ingredients.
Super friendly service, especially the ever energetic Mo.
No fuss environment, great value for money.
All dishes are lovely but try the specials on offer, particularly the stuffed chicken breast. Y u m.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Visited Al-Amin's with my wife and children, on entering made to feel at home, staff were friendly with my children, playing and joking with them. Food was absolutely excellent, and I'd go as far as to say the best Indian food I've ever had (and I have been to many many curry houses), the wait for the food was quick considering the place was full, the service and banter from Mo was entertaining and worth returning for (as was the food). I found the cost to be a lot less than I was expecting (so much cheaper than Brick Lane, and so much better food) Even though its a bit of a journey for me I have made Al-Amin's my local. I can't recommend this place high enough, If your in the area you must eat at Al Amins, you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Andrew E