“Definitely worth a visit”

We Are Funny Project
Ranked #56 of 191 Classes & Workshops in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The We Are Funny Project provides fun comedy nights and a "graduation" process for comedians from those having their first crack at stand-up comedy through to performances from seasoned professionals. We are proud to have been offering more open mike stage time than anyone else in the London for several years, with a range of creative workshops available to nourish new talent.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are Funny puts on brilliant nights of comedy - you really won't believe you don't have to pay a thing for this many laughs!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"material"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thoroughly recommend a visit to Farr's for the We Are Funny Project. The show was slick and the acts were a great mix of new and established performers. Plenty of variety!

The host Alfie created a brilliant atmosphere, as did his student who hosted the second half - it was hard to believe it was her first time hosting.

Fantastic night in a great venue. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first experience in the world of comedy .Scott Capurro gave an opening lecture on do's & do not's which was both interesting & entertaining. It also left me with little or no material for my 3 minutes as what I prepared was full of the do not's !
After the lecture the 15 attendee's we split into groups of 5 to preform their 2-3 minute act. Scott & Alfie would then critic the act in an honest & insightful manner. Comedians of all standard would really benefit from this workshop

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks guys. I was highly impressed by this. From the off Alfie was welcoming, warm and facilitated connecting with other members of the workshop.
Scott’s insights into comedy and material were valuable and thought provoking. I was so impressed both by Scott and Alfie’s generosity of spirit with each of the participants. I felt I was really given time to examine my material and that you both genuinely want the best for me and my colleagues comedy experience. I also learned a great deal from your feedback to the other participants. And that’s not to say you didn’t say what needed to be said about possible shortcomings. It just came from the right place and felt supportive and constructive.
Would certainly recommend.