Trebovir Hotel
US$262
US$191
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsearl's courtyogurttube stationearl courtrooms are smallpiccadilly linetriple roomheathrow airportair conditioningconvenient locationexcellent locationtea coffeeconspubsconveniencekettle
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This hotel has tiny rooms but makes no attempt to hide this; it is clearly stated on their website.

Close to the underground ( 3-5 mins walk) its a great little hotel to use a base for visiting London. On my experience the front of the hotel was clean, reception was lovely and the staff at the desk happy to help. I was booked into a singe room so was well prepared for lack of space, but it had what ones needs, a comfy bed, a working tv, kettle and a clean small bathroom.

The breakfast room located on the bottom floor is again, small but tidy. They serve up a breakfast of toast, croissants, ham, cheese and cereals plus very are happy to keep filling up your coffee cup.

I would book here again if all I wanted was a bed for the night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Booked a single room, which turned out to be a basement room with a musty smell. The air conditioning unit dripped water through a light fitting. I reported it to reception in the morning bit nothing had been done. Unfortunately they could not move me as the hotel was supposedly full.

The ensuite was compact, I had to sit at an angle on the loo otherwise I knocked my knees on the basin.

Breakfast was a unique experience with unlimited supply of cereal accompanied was a rationed croissant, two slices of cheese and two of ham.

I won't be rushing back there

Room Tip: Avoid room 12LG
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This hotel is very convenient to the Earl's Court Tube Station on the Picadilly Line - which is convenient to many London attractions. Many London Tube stations have steps between the train and the street. This one is supposed to be step free (and was, as far as I remember). The single room is quite small. If your room faces the street, the noise is less (the back faces the Tube station) and you have a nice view from large windows. The bathroom is very small - sort of one big stall with a mini sink, toilet and only room to stand in the shower (not bend over). I used ear plugs while sleeping, which I highly recommend because the walls are thin. If your neighbors are talking or showering or don't catch their door from slamming, you'll hear it. The free wifi worked well for me and I had three devices connected. The breakfast was fine - a croissant, toast, ham and cheese, plus coffee or tea. They also had yogurt, cereal and juice. The breakfast room gets a little crowded, so don't go down in the last 15 minutes before they stop serving. The room keys are on large braids and you have to leave your key at the front desk when you go out. There is a peep hole in the room door, but no security lock from the inside.

Room Tip: I recommend facing the street, on Level 3
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Booked this hotel by mistake..should have chosen The Mayflower next door! The Trebovir is cramped, tired and certainly not value for money. For £155 per night, I at least expect the TV in my room to work and for the bathroom to be bigger than one in a caravan! I requested to be moved from my ground floor 'cell' as the noise from the street kept me awake all night. My alternative room on the 3rd floor had walls so thin that I could hear my neighbour combing his hair! My advice...avoid at all costs

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I stayed a while ago, but now im on Tripadvisor i thought Id leave a review. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Being on a budget and trying to afford London, this was the best place to be. The free breakfast and Wifi were lifesavers. The staff were helpful when needed. If you want something fancy, go stay somewhere fancy. This is for the traveller that is travelling not a resort. Would love to stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo