I booked a week-long stay for a group of 5. Right off the bat the host was friendly and super responsive, which was useful in helping us prepare for the trip. The residence in itself was comfortable and convenient. I'd definitely stay here again when traveling with a group.
- Overall modern, clean, and homey
- Spacious and bright bathrooms. You get hot water right away at the right consistency which is something I really appreciate, having stayed in many residences all over the world
- Kitchen was fully equipped - useful whenever we wanted to stay in and rest
- Complimentary snacks, tea & coffee, magazines, books, and board games were a lovely lovely touch that made us feel appreciated and at home
- The private terrace was amazing!!!
- The parking space on the ground floor was convenient for loading our suitcases etc unto the taxi
- This residence had the best location without a doubt. We were extremely close to the Knightsbridge tube station, to Harrods, tons of cafes and shops. It was close to everything, literally
- Personally would've preferred for the bedrooms to have locks but I still had my privacy respected nevertheless
- There were many floors and stairs, which could be challenging for more mature travelers. Just something minor to be aware about or pack light!
stayed for 3 nights, just a short time but everything was just perfect. Very nice apartment, with fresh and clean ambiance. Favorite spot is the rooftop really cool view. The design is well thought, I super like it. location wise really, a perfect spot to start your dream tour in the beautiful city of London. I thank the whole team for the unforgettable experience. See you next time.
Thank you Henrik, guest manager Thomas and team for a great stay, easy communication. The flat was well kept and clean. The roof deck with the view of Harrods is fantastic. Location is near the shopping areas and tourist attractions. Good wifi connection is a plus since I am there also to work.
"My family of 5, including my parents stayed in this flat last week of February and we definitely enjoyed our stay. I would like to highlight what was mentioned in the other review that it is perfect for family. The flat has sufficient space and not to mention very close to restaurants, cafes, and other touristic destinations. Hyde Park was in walking distance too!
The flat is well appointed. We had everything we needed during our stay, and it was quite comfortable. We finally found the place to be while in London.
It was indeed a memorable visit yet what made it more memorable was the comfort and leisure I experienced from the apartment. After long series of exploring the city, the thought of going back to the apartment is refreshing. I would definitely go back there. 5 thumbs up
We booked many holiday homes over the years, but this one is definitely a highlight. Perfect for family, sufficient space (we've been 6 persons) and fully equipped. The property is well maintained, everything is in good shape (e.g. heating, kitchen, internet access). The host and the entire team provided a superb and professional service (easy appointments for arrival/departure, linen, towels, cleaning) --- very pleasant.
We can recommend the place and enjoyed our stay very much.