“Good food”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Description: We've travelled far, been a few places and seen a lot of things - and we've collected a diverse and eclectic collection of people and experiences along the way. TRUNK takes all of these flavours, feelings, textures and influences, and packs them into one easy to navigate menu of food and drink. Welcome to World Eclectic
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Food took a bit long and was not very cheap. Service was good at all meals. It would be nice if they let you eat the bar food in the restaurant as we did in get much variety being there three weeks,,.

Restaurant M, Manager at Trunk Warren Street, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for your kind feedback on our service and food quality. Its concerning to know that there was a delay in the delivery of the food, I can reassure you that this has been communicated to our head chef and his team, I also want to point out that the you can dine in our restaurant with both the bar or the alacrte menu, I am sorry this was not communicated to you during your stay,

I sincerely hope that I get to welcome you back in Trunk in the very near future,

All the best

Kind Regards,

There are newer reviews for Trunk Warren Street

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Love the chilli duck spring roll it was really tasty I would have it again for mains I'd tried the burger well worth the money one of the best burgers I've ever had top staff do any thing for you thanks I'll call again

Restaurant M, Manager at Trunk Warren Street, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Aggie

Thank you for giving us such a great feedback on our food & Service.
The chef and the team are absolutely thrilled to hear your lovely comments especially about the Trunk burger, which I have to agree with you, is one of the best burgers I have had.
I also want to mention to you and all the readers that we have just launched our new spring menu, which still has the famous Trunk burger but we have also added some more house favourites such as Roasted lamb rump, minted shoulder boulangere, ratatouille, olive jus, & Corn-fed chicken Kiev, fries, aioli, pickled shallot and baby leaves.
I hope that you will be visiting us again in the near future to sample the above dishes or many of the other delicious dishes which our alacarte menu offers.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for a nice pub this isn't the place to go. It often feels like walking into a really quiet nightclub. The drinks and good are also over priced compared to other places in the area. I wouldn't say avoid this place, just don't make it your only stop on visiting Central London. There are better, cosier and better priced places around.

Dear Guest

First of all thank you for you’re your feedback regarding your experience in Trunk warren St,
I just want to clarify to our readers that Trunk is neither a night club nor a pub. We would like to class our selves as an up market bar, which offers great selection of food and drinks with great surroundings which can rival any of its competitors with in the area.
I would like to stress that Trunk offers a great value for money when it comes to food & beverage. I believe that when a pint cost you £4.00 & a cocktail cost you £6.95 in a central London location which is a stone through away from Warren St tube station that this reflects good value.
Trunk is a great place to be during lunch hours between 12:00 & 14:00, especially if you are working in the Fitzrovia area and looking for somewhere to eat, and a great after work destination bar, where you and unwind with a glass of wine or with one of our signature cocktail and reflect on the day with your friends and colleagues.
I do hope that I get to welcome you back at Trunk in the very near future,
Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 January 2014

There are a number of discount cards that give 25% off food and drink.We had lunch for 6 approx £90 with card £67.

Very quiet

Restaurant M, Manager at Trunk Warren Street, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Happy New Year!
Thank you for your valuable feedback,
Hopefully myself & the team at Trunk warren St. get to welcome you back in the very near future

Kind Regards

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I'v been to Trunk Bar & Restaurant a few times and it is always a pleasure to have some cocktails with some friends, the food is really good, I recommend the different sharing platters they offer, the staff is particularly attentive and really friendly. We went there with some friends and we really enjoyed the DJ on the friday. The athmosphere is really cool and relaxed. I will come back soon for sure !

Restaurant M, Manager at Trunk Warren Street, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback regarding your experience at Trunk Warren Street,
I am very pleased to hear that you’ve enjoyed our food & cocktails, and recognised the fact that having a DJ really does ad’s to the ambience of Trunk Bar.
Knowing that you are a regular is the biggest compliment me and my team can get, and this is what really motivates us to deliver the kind of experience to our guest’s that is expected from Trunk Bar.

Once again thank you very much for your kind comments and I hope me and my team get to welcome you back very soon to our bar.

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you and all our guests that we have a resident DJ who plays a range of eclectic music between 7pm-11pm Wednesday- Friday.

Regards