“Nice place tasty icecream but overpriced”
Review of Gelato Mio

Gelato Mio
Ranked #231 of 409 Dessert in London
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
London, United Kingdom
“Nice place tasty icecream but overpriced”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I went to Gelato Mio on Holland Park Avenue last friday. I had purchased a Groupon voucher which was £9 for one scoop of icecream on a waffle with sauce and a drink of your choice (apparantly worth £19). I had a scoop of the chocolate icecream, caramel sauce and a strawberry milkshake. I have to say, the icecream is delicious! The milkshake too as they whip those up from a scoop of the icecream. The service was great as they bought the milkshake and icecream to our table :) friendly staff. I can see why there are so many great reviews of this place but for what it is I do think it is a little overpriced which is why I wouldn't return. I would be a bit gutted if I had spent £19 on the same thing, not having the voucher. For a treat once in a while its a lovely place.

• Visited September 2013

• Hebrew first
Mayville, Wisconsin
“Great Gelato and Great help”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Title says it all. Really, REALLY nice folks with a tasty product. Located on a bust street among many restaurants which will lose dessert customers to this relatively inexpensive choice. Is it Gelato of Italy? No, but VERY close. The servers were the best.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 1921Pack
Dublin, Ireland
“Delicious and....”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Ok, a delicious guilty pleasure, gelato is, but if you are going to indulge then it should be worth the guilt and this place is! Love the gelato and the sundaes and even their sandwiches are good. I also saw the guitarist from the Rolling Stones here, Ronnie Wood - nice guy!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank T E
London, England, United Kingdom
“Oh. My. Gawd!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

honestly. this place is AMAZING... everything so well resonably priced and and so overly tasty I couldn't believe I hadn't been there before! I will defo be going back for more! perfect.

• Visited October 2012
Derby, United Kingdom
“Not just Ice Cream”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We often end our evening in Gelato Mio in Holland Park for an ice cream in the summer but we also go in the winter for coffee and a cookie or cake. The people are always friendly and there is free WiFi.They also have a loyalty card.

Visited October 2012