“Sushi Heaven :-D”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Me Love - CLOSED

Me Love
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: You'll find us right next to Swiss cottage tube station..At me love, we don't just serve raw fish, we also have an equally extensive selection of rice dishes with a range of toppings, traditional noodle dishes, skewers and many vegetarian food options. Everything is prepared fresh by our experienced sushi chefs, including the fish, which is fresh daily. We still hand roll and create all of the dishes using only the finest ingredients where possible.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Sushi Heaven :-D”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Oh gosh well i don't go to other sushi places anymore, there's no point, not even yo sushi compares. OMG try the dragon roll please! LOL. What can I say I went there 2 days ago for the first time (usually I order in from them), it was worth going there because that dragon roll, my mouth is salivating thinking about it lool. Oh and the plum wine! My gosh! It was my first time having it and I it was so worth trying something new, because you'll find gems such as the plum wine, thank you Me Love, Me Love you so much he he he :-D

• Visited February 2014
Ricky B, Guest Relations Manager at Me Love, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
That's our pleasure :) Thank you for leaving us such a great review

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Delicious and amazing sushi experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

This was my first visit to Me Love Sushi. I was not a massive fan of sushi but had looked at the menu on the website before my visit and discovered there was a wide variety of food. The decor was very fresh and interesting. We ordered fresh juices which tasted delightful and my friend and I shared various dishes including Spicy Beef, Fried Calamari and some sushi rolls. The taste was very unique as I had not tried these foods before and I was very satisfied for the price I paid. The food was halal which was a bonus. I would definitely go back there!!!

• Visited October 2013
Thank you for your review and feedback. Really glad you enjoyed your first visit, come back again soon :)
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, great service and excellent value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

I've always been a big fan of Me Love Sushi, but found their pricing a little on the high side. They have now reviewed this and are definitely a bargain! The staff is always so friendly and helpful, the atmosphere at the restaurant is intimate and comfortable and the food is brilliant. Highly recommended!

• Visited January 2014
Ricky B, Guest Relations Manager at Me Love, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Hi Sarah, thank you for the great review :) Don't forget you also get 10% cashback with our Loyalty scheme. We hope to see you again soon!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty, reliable sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

We very regularly order from MeLove in Swiss Cottage and are always super impressed with the quality of the food. It's definitely the best sushi we've had in London. The latest additions to the menu are just as delicious as their classics.
Eating in at the restaurant is also very pleasant with great service and a nice relaxed atmosphere.
Their loyalty program is really beneficial too. Pumpkin Karoke, seared beef and gioza are our favourites. Highly recommend.

• Visited January 2014
Ricky B, Guest Relations Manager at Me Love, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Many thanks for the fantastic review :)
London
“Yummy Sushi!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

I went to the one in Swiss Cottage. It was my first experience with Japanese food and I wasn't disappointed! Really nice, cozy place with amazing sushi. Highly recommended!

• Visited January 2014
Ricky B, Guest Relations Manager at Me Love, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Thanks for the great review! We hope to see you again soon :)