“Excellent as usual.........”

Prix Fixe Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Prix Fixe Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #356 of 23,226 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$20 - US$38
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Situated on Soho's famous Dean Street in the West End of London, Prix Fixe is the perfect place to enjoy affordable French food, close to Covent Garden and Chinatown. Ideal for impressing on a first date or sharing a pre-theatre meal, Prix Fixe Brasserie proves to be a popular choice for diners before or after a night out in Soho's many bars and clubs. Alongside weekly specials and set menus, the main menu offers a delicious range of French cuisine infused with elements of modern European style. Enhanced by the friendly staff and piano evenings, the contemporary feel of Prix Fixe inspires an irresistible, romantic atmosphere - ideal for dining by candlelight. With indulgent courses ranging from Roasted Rump of Lamb 'Ras el Hanout' with silky mash and lentils, to Roast Breast of Duck and Seared Tuna Steak, the passion that goes into the cuisine is easily complemented by Prix Fixe's enthusiasm to ensure that you have a wonderful meal.
Reviewed 5 April 2014

A great lunch and superb value as ever. The 2 course lunch for £10.90 is exceptional value in Central London for food, setting and service of this standard. The wine list is exceptional value too from the excellent house selection right through to Chateau Musar which is a snip at £38 for the 2004 vintage. Bottles start at £16ish and never disappoint. Can't recommend this place highly enough.

There are newer reviews for Prix Fixe Brasserie

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Four of is went for a 2 course pre theatre meal at £13+ per head. The service was good. The food was lovely with a good choice of dishes. We did not try the desserts but they looked good too. Would recommend for good value casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Visited this cute little place in Soho with my family after a trip to the theatre. Excellent wine menu and we got in before 6:30 so benefitted from the set price menu. I would recommend the fish and chips for mains, absolutely delicious.

The waiting staff were very attentive and one waitress even remarked that it'd been a pleasure to serve us, can't ask for anything better!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

On a recent visit to London a friend introduced me to this little gem on Dean Street, in Soho.
We arrived about half past 12 and I was a bit surprised by the lack of diners: this soon changed and the place filled nicely. As with any plave in Soho the ground is very eclectic ranging from tourist, to locals, to business suits.
We shared ( it comes for 2) board of assorted Mediterranean delicacies for our starter. My friend had pork belly as a main, which he found to be quite good. I had one of the finest whole Dover sole's I have ever experienced. We had still water and a lovely bottle of French white wine. We rounded the meal with espresso.
The meal was well worth the price and the setting very pleasant.
If you find yourself in Soho, or are looking for a reason to be there, mid-day, give this place a whirl.
I suggest you arrive before 1:00 if you want to avoid the crush.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

My wife and I ate there pre theatre tonight after walking past and viewing the excellent menu choices. Surprisingly wide range for a fixed price deal. Pleasant staff and service with nice chat to amicable owner. Great menu choice with good size portions. Also good selection of wines by the glass. Food was good quality and my starter of chi chicken and mushroom cannelloni was tastiest meal I have have in 2 weeks in uk, and we did eat at a one Michelin star place.
I don,t know how it affects the rating but trip advisor will still insist on asking the stupid question " was this the best meal you have ever had" . To me this is a stupid question especially when you can pay $5 or $150 for a meal. Also meals are generally several courses and I think most people would agree they would choose several courses from different places.
Would definitely recommend this place if you are in the area.