“NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!”

London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS PLACE!!!
I've had some great takeaways from here in the past and did have a number of favourites on the menu. Unfortunately in recent times (probably the last year) whenever I have ordered my favourite dish it has never been the same twice – And not for the better. I have received various versions of the same dish that at all sorts of different colours and flavours. Dishes arrive with about 1 cm oil floating on the top (Disgusting as well as a health hazard). The dish I ordered recently was totally revolting . Chefs clearly do not taste the food before sending it out. It's such a shame I'm having to write this review as this was once one of my favourite takeaways. Unfortunately after 4 or 5 disappointing meals (I've given them more than the benefit of the doubt) – enough is enough. I will not be spending a single penny more in this place and would not recommend it to anyone else.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Samloureid

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely Nepalese currry house”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Fantastic local curry house. Staff always friendly and it's great value for money as the food is consistently good. I wouldn't recommend getting delivery as the food is always better served straightaway in the restuarant.

Visited February 2014
london
“Tasteless”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I'll stop going there after having food there 4 times!
Every time I have to specify I want my naan to be cooked!! Come on! They serve it raw! It's disgusting.
The food in general has a significant lack of taste. Impossible to spot the difference between a Korma and a Masala chicken.
So No I'm not going back.

Bromley, England, United Kingdom
“Decent Service and cheap but pretty poor quality food!!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Me and 4 friends went there late at night and after a few drinks in Greenwich and ate in. The service was ok , prices were reasonable but the food was pretty poor. 2 of my friends had Bhuna's and both looked they had been re-heated. The Bhajis were also overdone. The tandoori mixed grill was decent but the rice was cold.

The biggest test - the next day - this was not good for any of us.

We probably wouldn't return

• Visited August 2013
Banbury, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Nice place, great food, good portions!
Used my taste card and got exceptional value, a place I will definitely visit again when in the area!

• Visited September 2013