“Absolutely Terrible experience Overall”
Review of Tatra - CLOSED

Tatra
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Cheshunt
“Absolutely Terrible experience Overall”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We visited the Tatra restaurant
As a family of Three. The food was of very poor quality .
Burned potatoe pancakes / salmon cold straight from the packet
Burned Creme brûlée /
Tiny portions ( smallest slice of cheese cake we've ever seen)
To top it all we got charged over £100 for the 3 meals and 3 deserts. Avoid this restaurant is my advice !
The restaurant was clean and the waiter was polite .

3 Thank Ksmurphy

• Polish first
London
“Excellent”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I have been to Tatra and it was excellent on both occasions. Great food, good service = an excellent evening. I'll defiantly go again.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Douglas B
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“A decent meal, handy for the O2 Shepherd's Bush”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I dropped in here before a concert and started with some Polish dumplings (pierogi) that tasted fine, with well flavoured mushrooms. My main was Zbójnicki, a stew in a potato pancake. This was really enjoyable and I would happily order it if I visit here again.

My one gripe is that of the standard London dodge: adding 12% onto the bill as a service charge. While I can accept this in a large hotel, I do not see that it is appropriate for a small, family-run restaurant. Prices should be appropriate to accommodate all overheads, including staff wages. There's no need for a compulsory service charge.

London, UK
“I am impressed”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

How come some previous reviewers had a bad time? I must be in a parallel universe because we had a really good meal (the 3-course voucher) with vodka shots and have to say that we had a very efficient and hard-working waitress with quick service and a great atmosphere. I've eaten in Poland many times and can say that this modern twist is very effective.

The 4 of us, all regular diners in many different types of restaurants, were impressed and will return.

One complaint though...if you drive there the parking is lousy until after 2200!!

1 Thank PestfromBuda
London, United Kingdom
“Great polish dinner”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We went on a voucher and were made to feel welcome.
The food was delicious and typically polish. Service was fast, efficient and friendly.
I would definitely go back.

2 Thank Chilgot