“THE Restaurant to be!!!”
Review of Byblos Harbour

Byblos Harbour
Ranked #6,506 of 22,564 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$26 - US$51
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs
“THE Restaurant to be!!!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I am from Moscow and I heard from my friend so much about Byblos Harbour. According to her this place is full of harmony, piece delicious food, friendly staff etc. and as soon as I arrive to London, my friend too me there. We had such a great evening!!!! Food was amazing (selection of mezes and grilled meat), tasty rose wine Cotes De Provence, watermelon shisha, super friendly staff and the owner. It was just perfect Saturday evening! Now I understand why a friend of mine spends so much time in this fantastic place!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really disappointed!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I used to have lunch in Byblos every Thursday last year. The owner was lovely with us, the food was good and the price fine as well.
I came back a few weeks ago after a while and he was everything but lovely to me. I just thought he had a bad day so came back today. I have to say he was really rude, the food wasn't nice and I just left thinking that I'm not going to come back.
Such a shame !

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank gsalos
London, England, United Kingdom
“Good food, friendly owner and a lovely location”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We went to Byblos last night for a late dinner. The place was packed, but still cosy. For starters we had a selection of four dips with pita bread. The Baba Ghanouj was excellent and even my boyfriend, who doesn't like aubergines, agreed. Mouhamara, a mix of nuts, chilli and pomegranate juice, was also interesting to try.

For the main course we both had mixed grill with chips, tabbouleh and fattoush. The meat is cooked to perfection, tasty and tender. Loved the kofta, the spicy pickles and the tabbouleh.

You might be tempted to order a few starters or sides, but don't. The portions were huge and the next time we're going, we will not order any extra sides.

The owner is friendly and the atmosphere is pleasant. After the meal, we went outside, at a table overlooking the river, for a shisha. There are heaters and throws to keep you warm, but for the price charged (£15), the shisha could have been better.

Overall, it was a pleasant evening and we will be returning.

2 Thank Laura E
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Very Good Meze”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Very good meze as part of the set menu to start with. Main courses not quite as good, but enjoyable. Would stick to a wider selection of the meze in future as there's plenty to enjoy. Worth a lunchtime visit in Docklands.

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I have eaten in this restaurant several times now , being local to the area I think it's a excellent well priced restaurant serving very good grilled food and lovely salads and would recommend it.
The location looking on to the water and now the additional outside seating area just finishes it off for me. Perfect.

Visited March 2014