“Excellent Chinese ”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here probably 4times . Quality of food is excellent ,service is good . One can't go wrong here . That said there is quite a few good Chinese around this part of Russell Square !

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I used to go here every Saturday for dim sum since I live locally but the service was terrible. Out of several visits only once was it okay. The food wasn't bad. But finally after a few bad experiences I've decided never to return to this restaurant. I'd rather travel further for a better experience, and the strange thing I've noticed is that even on a sat afternoon they were always empty.

So the slow service doesn't have any excuses. As for decor, it's in a pretty decent location and the restaurant looks well furnished. Sadly it's being run by a bunch of people who clearly do not care too much

2  Thank anthony l
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The is one of the best restaurants in London. The food is amazing.

I have eaten here with friends, family and attended large banquets. Any time and for any occasion. I love bring people here as it is so relaxing.

The chef was one of the best in Hong Kong and now he is here in London and he has brought flavour, tradition and fusion food over with him.

I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Eewei
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We had a very nice meal at this restaurant, it was serviced quickly and hot and served by pleasant staff. Grolsch beer served by the pint. Popular restaurant. We asked to take out our left over food, i.e. ribs, and these were parcelled up without question.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

you will find variety of options to enjoy the variety of Chinese food, mostly it is very affordable , and you can find many buffet options also