“good service and food”

Ranked #9,961 of 24,429 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$41 - US$266
Cuisines: European, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Looking to treat a business colleague or potential partner to something out of the ordinary? Then head straight to Cinnamon Restaurant and Bar in the heart of Canary Wharf. Executive Head Chef, Vernon Strachan, has created a spectacular menu of modern cuisine, combining textures and flavours from all over the world. The dishes are beautifully presented and taste simply stunning. Sample the bar���s famous signature cocktails, made from a large selection of Vodka, Gin, Rum and Whiskey. The Cinnamon Mojito is a popular crowd favourite. Even the d��cor goes beyond the norm. Chinese slate, mahogany, glowing green glass, and a built-in aquarium complete the eclectic feel. Stylish, distinctive, and classic ��� the Cinnamon Restaurant and Bar is a winning choice.
Reviewed 6 March 2014

service and food was excellent but the view was not that really attractive just on ground floor facing the road and DLR rail

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Two of my friends and I went on a Wowcher deal, £17 a head to this hotel. It was the worse food I have ever encountered. Everything was "cooked" in a sauce, was chewy and dried and I wouldn't even feed it to my dogs!!! It was so bad that I asked them to cook me a portion of chips. £17 for a portion of chips, disgusting. There was nothing else I could have eaten. We ordered 3 soft drinks which came to nearly £10, what more can I say. I have asked my friend to contact Wowcher for a refund, watch this space.

1  Thank Ron_GlenRomford
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Good selection of hot and cold foods - always something to suit everyone. Staff always on hand should you have any problems.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We booked here for five on the night we were too tired to venture out.
It was a good decision. The food was fresh and well presented. The waiters were attentive. Overall a good experience.
We also ate in the bar. I thought the bar meal was equally good, if not better. The Club sandwich and chips were just great. Again excellent service.

1  Thank ALISON P
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The menu has delicious, creative, flavorful dishes. The service was friendly, welcoming, and very attentive. I spent the week at the Hilton Canary Wharf and this restaurant was often my first choice because of the creative and well prepared dishes as well as the outstanding wait staff.
If you are in the area, you have to try this place!

3  Thank ViewontheHudson