“good service and food”

Ranked #10,117 of 27,042 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$45
Cuisines: European, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Unwind in the contemporary surroundings of Cinnamon Restaurant & Bar located in vibrant Canary Wharf. The restaurant & bar feature floor to ceiling windows and is decorated with fresh colours and fabrics such as leather furnishings and limestone floor tiles. Savour a selection of tasty dishes from the innovative dining menu including a range of grills, salads and desserts or join us for our full English breakfast buffet featuring traditional English breakfast, pastries, fresh fruits, pancakes, egg station and much more. We haven’t forgotten about the little ones! Visit with your family and take advantage of our special kids menu featuring fresh and nutritious dishes created with our younger guests in mind. We also offer traditional afternoon tea at Cinnamon Restaurant featuring delicious sandwiches, mouth-watering sweets and sultana scones with strawberry preserve and clotted cream.
Reviewed 6 March 2014

service and food was excellent but the view was not that really attractive just on ground floor facing the road and DLR rail

Date of visit: April 2013

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Two of my friends and I went on a Wowcher deal, £17 a head to this hotel. It was the worse food I have ever encountered. Everything was "cooked" in a sauce, was chewy and dried and I wouldn't even feed it to my dogs!!! It was so bad that I asked them to cook me a portion of chips. £17 for a portion of chips, disgusting. There was nothing else I could have eaten. We ordered 3 soft drinks which came to nearly £10, what more can I say. I have asked my friend to contact Wowcher for a refund, watch this space.

Date of visit: January 2014
1  Thank Ron_GlenRomford
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Good selection of hot and cold foods - always something to suit everyone. Staff always on hand should you have any problems.

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We booked here for five on the night we were too tired to venture out.
It was a good decision. The food was fresh and well presented. The waiters were attentive. Overall a good experience.
We also ate in the bar. I thought the bar meal was equally good, if not better. The Club sandwich and chips were just great. Again excellent service.

Date of visit: December 2013
1  Thank ALISON P
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The menu has delicious, creative, flavorful dishes. The service was friendly, welcoming, and very attentive. I spent the week at the Hilton Canary Wharf and this restaurant was often my first choice because of the creative and well prepared dishes as well as the outstanding wait staff.
If you are in the area, you have to try this place!

Date of visit: August 2013