“Take away for lone female in London”
Review of Cinnamon Spice

Cinnamon Spice
Reserve with OpenTable
Cinnamon Spice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,908 of 23,392 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Transit: Tube Baker Street/Marylebone Station Buses: 139, 274, 18,30, 27
Reviewed 3 July 2013

As a lone woman in London, staying in an apartment after a business meeting, I have rarely had such excellent customer service - and the food was excellent too. I phoned and explained that I had a dairy intolerance, asked if could have a delivery also could I pay by card (needed to keep cash to get back to station the next morning) food arrived and was really well cooked and extremely tasty - chicken tikka, medium curry sauce and plain basmati rice. Seems a simple meal can also be well executed.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Let me start by saying I very rarely criticise restaurants. I am very easy to please indeed and often meet with friends for an Indian. I love the stuff and humble high street curry houses as well as more haute cuisine ones all please me. I have read other reviews of this restaurant and am baffled as to why my meal tonight was so disgusting. Disgusting it was, I am afraid. I ordered a peanut based curry with chicken. The chicken was clearly 'shapes ' of some moulded reconstituted chicken, not succulent fresh chicken but a chicken product ofmsomemsort compressed into worrying regular oval slabs. It was hard, chewy and stringy and dried out. The sauce was bland and had the rice was under cooked. There was very little flavour at all and added to the revolting meat substitute made for horrible eating. I am sorry to be so negative butninshall never eat there again andnadvisenyou not to. The staff were very friendly but the food was substandard. The menu looks exciting and different from high street curry houses. However, I suggest you eat elsewhere. Sorry.

Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

The food at Cinnamon Spice was great and the service was excellent. I really like Indian food and was very surprised by a great northern Indian dish (sort of a hot and sour dish). Good surprises are worth the trip!

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I took business associates for dinner. We were very impressed by the menu selections, presentetation of the food and great service. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere, not too noisy so that you can carry out a conversation. I have tried numerous Indian food restaurant in London and Cinnamon Spice is my favorite.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Ate at the restaurant for the first time last night.Thought the food was great-some interesting items on the menu along with the usual favourites.The food was well cooked and very tasty. Very friendly service from the waiters and we are already planning our next visit.Will definitely return with family and friends. Would definitely recommend..

1  Thank tazmoraz