“Tasty food, good service”
Review of Dim t - Victoria

Dim t - Victoria
Ranked #4,737 of 23,023 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pimlico
Description: City commuters and dumpling enthusiasts alike love stopping by Dim T near London's Victoria station for after-work meals and leisurely lunches. Chic and cosy, Dim T restaurant serves up healthy steamed dim sum, hot cups of green tea and a selection of noodles, soups and classic curries that are simple, healthy, and blushingly brilliant. Popular with socialistas, media folk and dumpling connoisseurs, Dim T is an affordable and unshowy venue for business lunches and dinner dates, and the theatrical open-plan kitchen means you can watch the chefs steaming, and frying your food into palatable perfection. We love the chicken, wasabi and mushroom dim sum, the crispy duck pancakes and the won ton soup.
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Tasty food, good service”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by Dim t in Victoria. I went for lunch on Saturday. The service was efficient but not pushy or over bearing. The menu was good, the food very filling and tasty. My only criticism, the dim sum was a little soggy. Great value for money. I would definitely go back.

• Turkish first
toronto, ontario
“Good option.”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Went here for dinner. Very friendly service, good price, and very tasty. Had the Nasi Goreng and the chicken soba noodles. Good serving portions.

Visited May 2014
Essex
“Delicious and well priced”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I found this via TA reviews (thank you) and took my mum there this week. Fantastic service, food and atmosphere. I recommend this restaurant...but not the desserts...there's room for improvement there :)

Glasgow
“Fab food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

After visiting Chelsea flower show we were looking for somewhere to dine and found dim t. What a lucky find. Lovely relaxed atmosphere, great service and great food. Our server Gemma was excellent. Would highly recommend.

United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have been here twice, the first time it was great, second time put me off I will not be returning. I had to ask for cutlery twice, slow service, had to get up and start to walk out to get the bill. Starters and mains didn't come together for myself and my partner and was so cold we had to send two of the dishes back. Was sadly disappointing. First time was brilliant, what went so wrong?

• Visited April 2014