“Enjoy the Spain!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I've been for dinner and this restaurant really impressed me!
The tapas were unexpectedly abundant! We started with toasted bread with serrano ham and then we had black risotto with cuttlefish and squid ink which I definitly recommended, classic spanish tortilla (a must!) and scallops. We tried as side the patatas bravas and Portobello mushroom, both delicious. The prices are reasonable and the portions balanced.
My suggestion is to share each plate with your friend/partner in order to taste as much as possible tapas and the final must should be a shot of hierbas!! Enjoy!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I had a 9 tapas menu and a Sangria jar. All food was perfectly cooked and it was very exciting. Quality ingredients. The service was great. The ambience is very nice.
The only problem is that they close at 3 pm for lunch. I've seen they apologising and sending away at least 3 people while I was there because it was too late.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Some rave about the paella in this place but I found it greasy and TV dinner like. The asparagus appetizer was great. Cozy place but in my view a little over rated.

1  Thank Fussy4
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We have been to this restaurant a number of times.

It's a favourite with teenagers who can choose a number of dishes for variety.

It's also quite fun to find out what you've ordered when it arrives not quite as you expected!

The wine was also excellent.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I happen to live close by this place, but had never been there. So i was really surprised about it. I eat out a lot and this place is just great. Food was tasteful and delicious. Nice staff and great atmosphere. Start ordering some bites just to get your palate ready and accurate for the next courses. Highly recommended! Will come for more!

1  Thank F G