“Good indian restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2014

An excellent ratio quality / price for this indian restaurant. The staff was kind and efficient and the food was excellent. It seems to be famous in the quarter because around 19h00 there were already a lot of people there. There is a large choice of indian dishes : fish, chiken, vegetarian... The spicy dishes are very spicy !
A good address.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

It was recommended to me by my hotel staff. I straight had main course - chicken tikka masala. It was very good.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

It was an average take away food. Channa methi was good. but the naan bread was one of the smallest naans I have ever seen. however it tasted good. Rice were bit cold and tasted as they were not freshly cooked. Microwaved for too little time!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I went to this restaurant yesterday for a bite of dinner after a long day. The chief waiter told me that my order value is averaging to only Stg Pds 10 per person, and it will have to be Stg Pds 20 per person and only then he can serve me. When I told him that it is not possible for me to eat so much, he calmly said then they will not serve. I have been coming to London for so many years, and this is the first time someone set a minimum limit for an order. I don't think it is even legal. Please stay away from this restaurant and its arrogant staff. There are number of other options nearby.

1  Thank R C
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We chose this place because of the quirky interior and large statue outside. The bar takes the form of an Orange Indian coach -loved it!
The starters were mixed- the onion bhajis were declared very good. I had the king prawn on puree which wasn't the best primarily as the king prawns were few and chopped. It was also heavy on the onions. For mains I had tilapia fish which was excellent with beautiful flavours of spice - perfectly cooked. My husband had a speciality chicken dish which was good.
Toilets are downstairs and really need a bit of TLC. The toilet was clean; the hand basin not, the décor needs work.
Staff friendly. We were not rushed although the restaurant was busy.