“Need an interpreter”

Flavors of India
Ranked #2,364 of 22,509 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
St Louis, MO
“Need an interpreter”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Not super familiar with Indian cuisine had a hard time asking questions of our server, he didn't seem to understand what I was asking but tried hard and was very nice. I am familiar with Indian food being served family style so had a hard time with the menu and what to order. However what my spouse and I ordered was very good. This was close to our hotel and we just happened to stop in for dinner. Close to Paddington station and Lancaster Gate. Cozy and intimate had a really great meal in London.

• Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“One of the best, most authentic Indian meals I've had”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Ate here with five colleagues. I eat curry very often and the food here was amazing. One of the best curries I've ever had.

The service was attentive and friendly. Our waiter gave great advice on which dishes would suit our varied palettes.

Cobra on tap...

Would have been five stars if they accepted American Express.

• Visited May 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
“Delicious food for a casual evening or lunch”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I came across Flavors of India while attending a conference. I had a lovely lunch with a colleague. i chose their vegetable curry as a main, and my colleague had the fish. Both were delicious. Service was friendly, attentive and relatively quick even though they were quite full.
I returned for a dinner and had the tandoori prawns with a side of spinach and potatoes. Again the service was friendly, attentive and fast. There is a moderate drinks selection and the restaurant is well priced. I would definitely eat here again. I would call this casual dining for a quick tasty meal which is well prepared, and fresh.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank LesleyJM2014
Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This restaurant was recommended to visit and was excellent. Food just right and some interesting variations on indian food. Good value too and staff very polite and happy.

Visited June 2014
“Ok ok types ”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Some dishes were good and some were not that good
The place it self needs some ree amp and the staff needs some live in them over all nothing great