“Sweet Pastry Class - Great time”

L'Atelier des Chefs
Ranked #2,605 of 23,020 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French, Moroccan
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: L'atelier des Chefs is the UK's most popular cookery school and London's ultimate cook & dine experience! Located in Oxford Circus and St Paul's, last year we taught over 30,000 people how to master a wide range of cuisines and skills. Classes range from 30 minutes to 4 hours catering for kitchen novices to cooking enthusiasts. From Moroccan and French cuisine to Sushi Rolling and Macaroon Making, there is something for everyone at L'atelier des Chefs.
London, United Kingdom
“Sweet Pastry Class - Great time”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This week my cousin and I had a brilliant time learning how to make delicious choux pastry, salted caramel and lemon tart. We were in a group of 6 - a good size and the teacher Alice was excellent. She was friendly, fun and very knowedgable - and made sure we all got involved.
We also got to pick up some handy tips. Also liked the fact that L'Atelier supplied the aprons, boxes and bags for us take our goodies homes and recipes. I can't wait to re-create the treats we made at home.

If you're looking to buy a present - I would recommend buying someone a gift card to take a class.

WHT

• Visited July 2014

Boston, United Kingdom
“Family experience”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We went as a party of four, one of our dinners/ chef was gluten free, we advised in advance, and they had it 90% covered. It was great fun, we went for the Japanese menu, which tasted great, we followed the instructions and produced a meal, we all shared and enjoyed. Indeed we have attempted a couple of the dishes at home.
A meal out with a great twist, well worth trying.

• Visited May 2014
“super super super!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

the chef was brilliant. only 9 of us so good number. very clean venue. well worth the money! well done!

Visited July 2014
“Learn how to cook”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

A great wee place to learn the tricks of the trade and potentially a few new dishes in the downstairs kitchen arena. Salmon cous cous lunch time special was the dish of the day and all done in less than an hour.

Visited July 2014
California, London, New York
“Expand your cooking repertoire!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Bored with your own cooking? I was! The Italian Cooking Class was just what I needed to add a few new touches to my personal cuisine. I had the unexpected pleasure of being the only one in the class directed by a most delightful highly trained young woman chef. She immediately put me at ease and walked me through multiple steps, explaining the purpose of each technique. Next time I will bring my husband (who barely can find his way around a kitchen) but knows fine wines and loves great food. The class has made me want to learn more. I can highly recommend L'Atelier des Chefs for a lovely London culinary experience. Take friends or go alone for the perfect way to enhance your knowledge and skill in the kitchen.

• Visited July 2014