“Best Thai food in London, bar none!”
Review of 101 Thai Kitchen

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Reviewed 25 August 2018

I love thai food but have struggled to find anything much beyond average since moving to London from New York...that is until I came here! Food is incredibly authentic, flavors are incredible and I wanted to literally lick the plates after we finished. Will definitely be going back soon.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I really like coming here and would love to make this my local. They serve great authentic Thai food at great prices. We ordered pad Thai, beef curry, soft shell crab som tum and sticky rice between the two of us. The bill came to about £38 and we could barely finish the dishes.
Please keep doing what you’re doing.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Food was great and the staff great also! Highly recommend the sticky rice! is much better then the original one from the streets of Bangkok!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

A friend told me about the challenge these guys were running during May, so I thought I would give it a go. From initially getting in touch to walking out of the door, the staff were super friendly and accommodating. As you can see from the photo, there was a lot of food, but I couldn't fault it. It was fresh and super tasty. I managed to eat it all and again the staff were great. I'd love to come back, but maybe for something smaller next time...

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank michaelcD2653LT
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I rate the food of this restaurant quite good and tasty. Because we had a huge lunch on the day so my wife and I decided to have a light dinner. We found this restaurant quite busy with local Thai people so guessed that the Thai food they serve must be good. We ordered a green curry prawns, stir fried morning glory vegetables and coconut rice. They were well prepared and quite tasty. Thai beer is also good with the London hot weather.
However when we paid our bill we were not given our change back without asking for it. The service we received is ok and we are willing to pay a tips but not 30% of the bill! They do not deserve that much anyway. So this small incident spoiled our dining experience somewhat.

Date of visit: May 2018