“Awesome Thai”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Decided to go here on an off visit to Chiswick, what a surprise. Most authentic thai in London. Sweet and sour fried fish and yellow soft shell crab curry just hands down mind-blowing. Careful its spicccccyyyyyy!!! Go - infact RUN its that good!!!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Omg i looove their food!!! I would definitely come back again and again. Ordered the pad kra pao with the fried egg and I’m in heaven.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018

I love thai food but have struggled to find anything much beyond average since moving to London from New York...that is until I came here! Food is incredibly authentic, flavors are incredible and I wanted to literally lick the plates after we finished. Will definitely be going back soon.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I really like coming here and would love to make this my local. They serve great authentic Thai food at great prices. We ordered pad Thai, beef curry, soft shell crab som tum and sticky rice between the two of us. The bill came to about £38 and we could barely finish the dishes.
Please keep doing what you’re doing.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Food was great and the staff great also! Highly recommend the sticky rice! is much better then the original one from the streets of Bangkok!

Date of visit: July 2018