“Verydelicious”

The Lebanese Bakery
Ranked #7,824 of 25,436 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: The Lebanese Bakery is a neighbourhood bakery serving a delicious variety of Lebanese flatbreads (Manoucheh), bite sized bakes (Mouajjanet) and a lot more. All our baking is done fresh in our ovens with the majority ingredients and toppings carefully handpicked by selected Lebanese farmers.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I had cheese name Akkawi was great...yummy...I will come back for sure..very friendly service and staff

TGP C, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at The Lebanese Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Laura m,

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy you've enjoyed your Lebanese Bakery experience.

We're looking forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I am Lebanese’ i been searching long time for a proper lebanese Bakery and finally i found it...very nice food

Dear Hadi B,

Thank you for this review!

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem! The bread is freshly baked. Soft and warm, with a slight crips. The cheeses are amazing. Try the soft milk cheese option with cherry tomatoes, rocket and pickles. Sooooo tasty.

The price point is also incredibly reasonable for central London.

The staff are also very welcoming and helpful.

Please have some patience to put your meal together. I struggled to understand what was what at first. But it’s well worth the effort. The staff is willing to help if you are stuck.

5 star for me!

Dear Daniel d,

Thank you very much for this beautiful review. We're happy you've enjoyed our bread and our service!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I was taken there as part of a "food walking tour" and had a short talk on what they do. Never had Lebanese food before. Everything looked and smelled so good and the staff were so helpful and cheerful, I returned for lunch. I can't praise this place too much! The food is fabulous, fresh and served with a smile. If you don't know what to choose, the staff will only be too pleased to help. A definite place to return to.

TGP C, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at The Lebanese Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Bracken3Haslemere,

We appreciate the time you've taken to write this amazing review! We're so happy to hear you think our food is fabulous and fresh.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the visit. I’ve never been to any lebanese bakery before and now it is my favourite bakery. Great location! The smell of manousheh was just so good I couldn’t wait for the first bite. It was just delicious. I like that they are using a brick oven to bake them. I also enjoyed the atmosphere and service. The girl that served me was very helpful and helped me to create a very tasty vegetarian option. The strawberry one looked very tempting too, so my next visit will be a sweet choice.

1  Thank Lucia C
TGP C, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at The Lebanese Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Lucia,

Thank you very much for your amazing review! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your visit at the bakery.