“Brilliant British Tour on British Bikes!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spoke 'n Motion Bike Tours - CLOSED

Spoke 'n Motion Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Spoke 'n Motion Bike Tours offer both visitors and Londoners a chance to see the British capital at its best: from the saddle. Tours are at a very leisurely pace with frequent photo/rest stops. Our Sights at Night tour combines a guided bike ride and boat cruise whilst our Hidden London tour reveals parts of the city usually neglected in guide books. A complimentary beer/soft drink is available at the end.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Leeds
“Brilliant British Tour on British Bikes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2012

I did the Sights at Night tour on the Friday on the Jubilee weekend. It was an absolutely fantastic tour - I really can't fault it. I have done this and one other bike tour in London, and whilst I enjoyed both, this was by far my favourite. Ian was great, and made excellent use of modern technology (an iPad) to share his stories and facts. Not only was the tour content excellent, but the bikes themselves were fab and the tour offers a great opportunity for prospective Brompton owners to test ride the bikes - something rarely offered elsewhere! I was so convinced, I even bought a Brompton after! I wouldn't hesitate to book another tour with Spoke 'n Motion.

Visited June 2012

Bristol, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Never wanted this tour to end”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012

Having done the open top bus tours (which I love) I was skeptical when my partner booked up for the deserted city Sunday morning bike tour. After turning up on a really lovely sunny day, Ian our guide instantly made me feel safe and excited to be part of the trip. He took us around sleepy alleyways, cobbled streets and showed us sights that you would just never see on the tour buses.It was just so, so interesting to listen and take in. Ian was friendly and nothing was too much trouble. And to top a brilliant day off, Ian bought us a pint at the end. Brilliant value for money, in fact he cant be making much profit! If anybody is worried about getting on a cycle in London because of safety or comfort....worry no more and let Ian take care of you on this delightful tour. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would definitely come back to do one of the other tours with him. Thanks for a lovely day!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank jane b
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best bike tour we've ever gone on”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2012

My husband and I like to explore cities through bike tours, and have done several. Ian was an excellent guide (an actual certified guide) who knew so much and always had a funny twist to add. He even made use of his Ipad to illustrate some of his stories and points - so creative!! We did the daytime tour with a more touristy competitor, and in retrospect, wish that we could have done a day tour with Spoke 'n Motion. Would highly recommend to all ages & backgrounds!

Visited May 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Must Do in London!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

Spoke 'n Motion offers the best tour of London, hands down. Our tour guide, Ian, was full of fascinating historical anecdotes and a fun person to bike around town with. We did the Deserted City tour on Sunday morning, and it was amazing. We covered so much ground and got to see and experience way more than we would have been able to on foot. And since we were biking and not on a bus, we could stop and take pictures or ask questions at our leisure. It was one of the highlights of our trip and a must do for anyone who wants to get the most out of their trip to London. Thanks, Ian!

Visited May 2012
oostduinkerke
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

What a great way to explore this lovely city ! This one is far much better than the touristical bike tours, but then this is merely our personal opinion.
We were lucky to have a 'private' tour and I think we spent about 5 hours touring and encountering parts of the city we would never have discovered on our own ! Ian, the guide, is a cycling encyclopedia and tells you plenty of gossip and queer facts! This tour is a must! Oh, and the bikes ride super as well !

Visited May 2011