“Good evening meals”

Add it.
Wok Around the World - Ramada Encore London West
Ranked #14,748 of 23,718 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Stayed for business. Nowhere really around to eat at location but this restaurant is good for an evening meal. Used it several times and enjoyed all meals. Nice not to be ripped off by hotel/London prices.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Lovely choice of Asian food plus that old favourite 'fish and chips' if you prefer. Yummy noodles! Service is good and you can ask the staff for extra items without bother. Restaurant is modern and airy. We stay at the hotel often and usually eat here.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

The Cantonese noodles were a little salty, but the variety of the menu is incredible. I got fish and chips but was tempted by the selection of Asian food from literally all over the world. Staff is super friendly too!

Reviewed 3 December 2012

I can't review the hotel again as it's not 3 months since our last visit...in fact it's only 2 weeks...but as usual the hotel was very good with great service and lovely staff.
This time we ate at the restaurant twice...we were the only diners on one of the nights, however the food was great, the service brilliant and the ambiance very nice and relaxing.
The chefs were not busy however this did not diminish the attention payed to the cooking/presentation.
We had burgers one night and they are fab!! you build-your-own with all the trimmings you might need on the platter..really enjoyed that.
We had breakfast on one of the days (a 3 night stay), a Sunday. Times are geared towards a lazy day, news-papers are always available, the food was better than I expected and so much variety. and again great service/staff even though it's self-service...nice to see a pleasant, friendly smiling face.
On our previous visit we had room service where you order and collect ourself and it's like having a take-away...this was a thai green curry and was fine!
The prices aren't cheap...but I think perfectly acceptable for a London hotel of this standard...with such brilliant links to central London.
My only niggle over all is that the bathrooms get really steamt (mentioned in my previous review of the hotel) but maybe there isn't much they can do about this...

1  Thank FriendOfPooh
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We ordered the Thai Green curry, my husband had a chicken curry, and I had the vegetarian option - very very yummy food.