“Pleasant Surprise”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Came here for dinner yesterday on a whim with my boyfriend and sister... Had never heard of it but was looking around for a restaurant and decided in it.

The interior is quite modern and we was greeted by a very nice guy followed by a very friendly waiter.

The food was great, everybody was very happy with both starter and main... I ordered a Jalfrezi which wasn't as spicy as I'd have liked, the waiter then quickly russled up a fresh masala sauce for no extra cost to mix in with my curry which was great.

Overall we loved the place, the service was excellent, quick and helpful and the food delicious!

Would highly recommend if you're in the area!

“Sniffy service”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I went to Kwality last night, and while the food was ok, the service was dreadful, waiting for ages to get a popadom and chutney tray, and then bringing my main course before I'd even got halfway through the starter. Any service given was grudging - I certainly would recommend that people only go here if they enjoy being treated with contempt.

• Visited March 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great food and great location”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Managed to find this restaurant not far from the hotel we were staying at. Good service. Plenty to choose from on the menu. Real flowers on the tables. Inexpensive and good location.

• Visited February 2014
Verona, Italy
“Indian for everyone”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

The food was ok, not too spicy so to meet different tastes. We had different dishes (vegetable, chicken, prawn, lamb) everyone was satisfied,
Pappadums were excellent!!!
Service a bit slow and disorganized,
Only negative thing I can mention is the terrible smell from a bunch of flowers on the entrance table. Really annoying.

Prize were ok. Beer a bit expensive (5,50£)

“Great food and staff”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We go to this restaurant once per week and have been for several years - we love it! It's inexpensive and centrally located. The owner is usually around which means the service is very good.

• Visited January 2014