“Always a joy!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pasha Restaurant Wapping
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Neighbourhood: East End / East London
London, United Kingdom
“Always a joy!”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I've been going to Pasha on and off since it opened. I tend to go alot with friends and family. I've always found the atmosphere welcoming and the staff friendly and accommodating. Their prices are excellent and the food is consistently yumtious!..I love the little sides they dish up and the bread that comes along too. There is a good selection of wine and their cocktails are usually well made. I have been to Pasha when it's quiet and when it's busy, but I always feel as though I have had the same attentive, unrushed service.
I can only think of a couple of downsides. Firstly, that they do not do a vegetarian Sunday lunch, along with their regular Sunday lunches and secondly, (probably through no fault of their own,) the loos are a bit pongy.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank Moo4Moo4

Cambridge
“Tasteless food - would not recommend”
Reviewed 23 June 2011

My friend had gained a voucher from the groupon scheme and therefore we made our way all the way to Wapping

The service was slow to start with, it is always nice to get a drink quickly but this did not materialise for some time. As we were had vouchers we were then advertised that we could only have vegetarian dishes. As I had already chosen a vegetarian main dish this did not bother me too much, but my fiend said that she had not been made aware of this I had stuffed vine leaves to start which was alright but they did not taste of much. My friend had an artichoke dish which she quite liked. Both of our mains however were pretty awful. Mine a dish of okra and chickpeas with tomato was nothing more than some okra and tomato with some potato in some water with the odd chickpea swimming around. I would not rate myself as a cook but I have no doubt that at my worst I could have done better than this. We had a desert of tiramisu and some Turkish sweet. My tiramisu was sweetly sick. My frined then had a latte which was practically stone cold.

Voucher or no voucher there is no way I would ever go back!

• Visited June 2011
London
“Superb restaurant”
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Been twice on Thursdays when it is a bit quite. Food is very good and service great, they didn't try to rush us and were very friendly.

• Visited January 2011
London
“brilliant”
Reviewed 27 September 2009

excellent food, outstanding service.. cant wait to go back again, another plus.. great with children.. healthy good option.

1 Thank Nicola1307