“Simply WOW!”

AIM - Revolutionary Escape Rooms
Ranked #79 of 427 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aim Escape Rooms is a premium entertainment brand, offering an unparalleled level of immersion, technology and storytelling that brings the revolutionary escape room experience to the heart of London.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This has only been my second escape room I have attended but the experience was like no other. Our adrenaline was running high all game! I did the Psychopath's Den room but i'm hoping to come back with some more friends to try the other rooms soon. Staff were super lovely as well so props to them!

All reviews
"props"
"movie"
"challenging"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great time with our friends. Excellent room-quests. We are waiting for the opening of new rooms. Very interesting.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In my opinion the best escape room in London! So immersive, well thought through and very fun :) each room had different types of challenges (and these varied in difficulty levels too). Can’t wait to come back again and try the other rooms!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here as a couple that have done 50+ escape rooms between us and neither of us have had an experience as Immersive as this. We did Phsycopaths Den as we love a bit of horror and I think I spent more time looking around at the amazing theming than doing the puzzles themselves. Puzzle wise, they advertise a no padlocks and fully automated puzzles etc. Which actually works really well. A lot of escape games like this are just a case of finding something and putting it in the right place but the puzzles were more Inventive than this.

I would definitely say you should visit this venue if you like to be immersed. If you are looking for a classic escape room then it might not be the right kind of game for you but the quality of the theming is insane.

Will definitely be back to play other rooms.