“Saturday afternoon with friends”
Review of Big Chill Bar

Big Chill Bar
Ranked #6,490 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Spitalfields
Description: After 6 years, The Big Chill Bar is part of the fabric of Brick Lane life. Sat in the heart of the Truman Brewery, it bustles with locals and visitors alike. It’s a place to have a drink and a delicious burger after shopping, or a place to drink and have a delicious burger after nothing, or to party with one of our resident DJs when the sun goes down. The Big Chill Bar remains consistently popular every day of the week, but don’t forget to come and see us on Sundays - market day on Brick Lane and chilled out party night in all the bars - when we have DJs all day until midnight, (and there’s always somewhere to go afterwards)…
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Been there Saturday afternoon with some friends just for a couple of drinks. Average bar with average prices. Can not say more. Did not try any food or been in any venue

There are newer reviews for Big Chill Bar

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Spent the early part of the evening here on Saturday night. Nice vibe but the staff were possibly the most rude grumpy people I've come across. Full of attitude!!! Especially the short girl with short brown hair! She seemed like she hated the world!
Apart from that we sat outside and had a good time!

1  Thank MrsXpectation
Skye G, Marketing Manager at Big Chill Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

We are very sorry to hear this. We pride ourselves on customer service and our staff participates in regular training sessions to ensure that we are continually improving in this area, we apologise for you not experiencing this during your visit. If you would like to take the matter up further please email us at info@wearebigchill.com

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Hi, I was looking for a place to celebrate my birthday and I randomly bumped onto the big chill. It turned out to be one of my best birthdays ever. The staff was super friendly. The drinks (especially the cocktails) were really nice. The manager, the French guy with the moustache, was really friendly. I was surprised that when he found out it was my bday he personally came to wish me happy bday and to tell us that if we need anything to ask him, this made us feel particularly welcomed. The music was really good, yet not commercial. I would really recommend the bar to anyone who is planning to visit East London or is looking for somewhere fun to host his bday! :)

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I like to come here when having a night out with friends as the crowd is good and the music is great. It can be loud so if you were looking for a beer and a chat with some friends then might be worth looking elsewhere. But if you want a good time meeting some new people then you cant do wrong here.

I have not eaten here but what I have seen dished out looked fine so I am sure its good.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Have been in The Big Chill Bar for both breakfast and as a late night venue. Breakfast is fine nothing major to write about. At night its a late night venue with loud music strict door policy. If your looking for a quite beer go elsewhere.