“London Elizabeth hotel dining”

Rose Garden Restaurant
Ranked #16,475 of 23,718 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$27 - US$54
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Good food at affordable pricing, the breakfasts are excellent, especially the fresh and warm croissants; the room though would benefit to be upgraded.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

My friends and I were staying at Hilton, Hyde Park on Bayswater Road and chose not to pay the £14 for breakfast. Saw this hotel as we passed on the bus and decided to go there. Good decision! It could be the best £6 you spend in London (+ 12.5% service charge). Fruit juice, cereals, toast, croissants, muffins, fresh fruit salad, hard boiled eggs.If I've forgotten anything the sorry to the hotel. You go to the buffet and choose. Tea and coffee served to you at your table. The dining room was clean and elegant. The staff were pleasant and obliging. There is a full English option but can't comment as we didn't choose that and I can't remember the cost.

1  Thank Janet H
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Our family wound up in the Rose Garden after exiting Hyde Park at random on our way home to our flat near Baker Street.

My dinner was the best meal in London (beef bourguignon) according to my wife, and I agree. We had our children (3 and 9) with us and they enjoyed the meal as well.

We had not planned on staying for dessert, but since the main was so good we did. This takes time, but the dessert (an apple tart) was my wife's favorite of the trip.

We wanted to get back there for a second meal, but we ran out of time.

Service was excellent. Dinner was slow by American standards, but at a similar pace to dinner at other restaurants in London.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Very friendly staff. Mains and desert were very good. Could have had a greater choice of starters and non-alcoholic beverages.

1  Thank MonicaRoss_13
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Just great home made cake and scones. Excellent. It's rare to find home made cake like this, you could taste the butter. It took me back years. A rare find.

1  Thank danni p