“Great evening!”

Ranked #1,703 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$88 - US$107
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best night in town is on the river! A three-and-a-half-hour cruise from Westminster Pier in central London down the River Thames towards Canary Wharf and the Thames Barrier with welcome drink, four-course dinner, live singer and dancing. You'll wish the evening would never end. The boat departs 7.45Pm from Monday to Sunday (except Christmas Day 25th December and New Year's Eve 31st December) throughout the year.
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My boyfriend and I went on the Showboat in August 2013 and really enjoyed it! The views from inside the boat were fantastic, and our table was right next to the window which made it even better. The four course dinner was very tasty, both the vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, and the live music was really enjoyable and created a lovely atmosphere. The top deck was open all night too, which was great for some fresh air and to get a better look at the sights of London, which were lit up beautifully. We were really pleased with the experience and would recommend it.

1  Thank herecomesthesun123
There are newer reviews for London Showboat

Reviewed 22 July 2013

My friends and I went on this cruise in July 2013 it was fantastic!!
The food was amazing, the entertainement was amazing and the atmosphere was amazing!!! We would all definitly go again and would highly recommend this to everyone!
London from the river at night is beautiful!
Wow what an evening!

2  Thank Trudi H
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We had a great night out what with the sun beating down on London, made our experience even more spectacular.
fantastic colours in the sky made the pictures even more stunning.
The service was very good, friendly, quite mixed nationalities and we read the website in advance so we knew what food we were getting and guess what......no dog food LOL!
The boat quickly filled with atmosphere created mostly in part by the singer who included everyone with his jazz,swing and shows selection and set the tone for a wonderfully entertaining night out.
After the singer came the dancing, not much room on the dance floor but we found a place, the Australians next to us were loving it. Bar tariff is not OTT quite reasonable for London prices.
Will recommend.

1  Thank George L
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I did this trip previously in 2009 and found it to be excellent.However I visited again with family on 21/6/13 and found it a very different experience.Similar experience to 781Travelaround781 reviewer I booked in March 2013 and choose chicken for two of us and lamb for the other two.However we were served smoked salmon as an entree (no other option),carrot soup starter(no other option),all of us were then served chicken supreme (likened to dog food!) and a dreadful chocolate sponge with fruit tart (looked awful).My issue is that at the time of booking that isn't what I ordered and to be honest if we hadn't have had a choice when booking I wouldn't have bothered.We hid our bread rolls so when they came round with more we could get another as we were so hungry.When I asked about the lamb I was told there was no other option and that there was never lamb on the menu....oh yes there was! Very expensive and disappointing to only get to eat two bread rolls and half a bottle of wine for the whole night.Don't bother!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Fantastic experience. Entertainment was great, the food was really good as well. If you want a different way to experience London this is it. The cruise goes past all the major landmarks the service was second to none and the atmosphere was great too.

1  Thank Cheryl P