I was really happy with this room but I will say that we may have had a better experience than some. I was travelling with my sister and we got to stay in room #5 right behind the front desk on the main floor - I'm guessing because the man at the desk didn't want to have to help us up the stairs with our bags. There is no elevator and if we had been anywhere but the main floor - that would have been an issue and would change how I feel about the hotel. But since we got the main floor - I was totally happy and would stay here again for sure.
The Good .....
- very clean and bright
- comfy blankets and pillows and plenty of them
- good area - 5 minute walk to Earl's Court underground station and everything you could need nearby - groceries, restaurants, laundry - very cute little neighborhood
The Bad .....
- the shower knobs were a mind bending puzzle and I still don't understand how the water eventually came out of the shower head
- the toilet flushing was like a hurricane and took some getting used to but there was no doubt about it getting the job done at least
- no elevator
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Odigeo and HotelsClick so you can book your Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.