“Great Indian food with reasonable price”
Review of Seasoning

Seasoning
Ranked #14,152 of 23,242 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Restaurant ambience is nice. Food is delicious n the quantity is also great. Price is very reasonable. Staff is good n friendly. We were 5 friends n we ordered both veg n non veg, from starter to mains, all were delicious. This was my found so all my friends gave thanks to me. I have recommended this restaurant to some other friends also n they liked it as well. Staff is good n friendly. If you hv tastecard then u r very lucky as they gives 50% off. So don't waste time n have some good Indian food.

1  Thank swatipareek24
There are newer reviews for Seasoning

Reviewed 14 November 2013

The staff were rude and sat us at a table which wasn't even laid, even tho the restaurant was empty. It was freezing cold in the restaurant we sat in coats and staff didn't even care. The staff were incompetent. Dishes were not served all at the same time. The food was average overall a very poor restaurant, who have now lost 5 customers plus our friends and family.

1  Thank Jemma H
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Great food - I love the prawn on poori as well as the butter chicken. Good service and I always go here. Also recommended highly: Chicken tikka, Goan Fish Curry. Go here with the tastecard for some real value for money! 50% off, all days of the week. Butter Naan is excellent but real bonus is that you can get poori!

Reviewed 7 July 2013

The food and service here was extremely enjoyable here. The dining room is enormous, but pretty much empty during dinner. Two people seem to run the dining room. The food is all presented very well and it had a nice spice to it. Other places tend to make their dishes on the bland side, but this place had a little heat to their dishes.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

My son and I ate here upon arrival in London on a Sunday night after a very long flight. It was quite early so we were the only ones in the restaurant and for this reason, service was nice and fast. Were going to get take-away but decided to dine in. Service was good and quick. Food was good but by no means the best Indian we had ever eaten. Cost was £24 for 1 entrée, 1 main + rice and 2 soft drinks. Ate here on recommendations on Trip Advisor and also hotel. Probably would not hurry back.

Thank Karen and Sheri... T