“A different side of London”

Cycle Tours of London
Ranked #32 of 208 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Cycle Tours of London offer guided sightseeing tours by bicycle every day of the year. We are a family run business and take pride in showing London at its best, including famous landmarks and hard to find wonders. Our tours avoid all busy, polluted roads taking advantage of our guides' knowledge of river paths, cycle lanes, alleys and park routes. If you don't have a great time on our tours there will be no charge!!!
Reviewed 7 June 2012

If you want to see parts of London that many Londoners don't take advantage of then this is the trip for you. Easy ride and a fun and friendly guide! This is not your average history lesson tour, but rather a family bike ride through a beautiful city!

Reviewed 27 May 2012

My husband, sister and I went on the East End tour with Matthew. It's easy to take this city for granted but we fell in love with London all over again. What a glorious way to spend a hot Sunday! Matthew didn't just give us the usual tourist info but talked about the underground elements of contemporary London, politics and much more. Even as Londoners we learned so much and felt so free and summery gliding around on the bikes (also very nice bikes!)

Reviewed 25 May 2012

We did the East end tour. Meeting point was central and easy to find. Lots of choices with bikes, all seem comfortable and well maintained. Staff very courteous and friendly. East end tour was very informative, so many interesting places to see, some really poignant, some really beautiful, some both. Matthew the guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. The pace of tour was easy to keep up with, itinerary very safe, and the break which allowed us to enjoy a drink in brick lane was most enjoyable. My girlfriend and I will do the west end tours soon. Great day out. Great for the mind. Great for the body. Thanks.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

I had an awesome day on this tour and learnt heaps about London. Matthew is a great guide with lots of local knowlege. He introduced us to interesting areas of London, like a shopping centre that opens daily but it has no tenants just vacant shop spaces. Very interesting. We were a small group and this made the ride even better. If you are worried about riding on London roads then don't be, Matthew takes you on cycle ways and back streets. I think we only went on one main road and Matthew assists you as needed. I went on the east end tour and would def do another tour with Matthew!

1  Thank Dianne_444
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Great tour. I love biking but wars nervous doing it in a new city where I am accustom to people driving on the opposite side of the road. This was not a problem. Matthew is a great guide and I always felt safe and comfortable. Biking is such a great way to cover territory and see the city. Matthew is laid back, informative and made you feel like you were seeing the city with a friend. we really enjoyed it.

1  Thank jessicadean