“Highly recommended, greatway to see the sights” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cycle Tours of London

Cycle Tours of London
Ranked #22 of 183 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Cycle Tours of London offer guided sightseeing tours by bicycle every day of the year. We are a family run business and take pride in showing London at its best, including famous landmarks and hard to find wonders. Our tours avoid all busy, polluted roads taking advantage of our guides' knowledge of river paths, cycle lanes, alleys and park routes. If you don't have a great time on our tours there will be no charge!!!
Hove, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Highly recommended, greatway to see the sights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Four of us did this tour yesterday, Mathew the tour guide could not have been more friendly, a very knowledgeable and helpful guide, right from the time of booking when we had some difficulties and had to make a last minute change.

We did the Sights of London tour and we actually spent very little time on busy roads, most of the time we were in small side streets, alleyways etc. The pace was fairly slow and the tour was not strenuous at all.

Throughout the tour Mathew was very willing to answer any questions, offer interesting information and generally accommodate our wishes in any way he could.

Visited May 2014

• Hebrew first
Dorset
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A great experience in every way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We did the Canals tour as a 60th Birthday surprise for my husband. We cycle on a regular basis at home and found the tour just the right length in miles and time. Matthew took us along the Regent Canal and we were fascinated by the changing views and dynamics of life along the canal as it leaves the city. Further on we went through Hackney Wick and saw the Olympic Village in the distance. The information Matthew gave us about the legacy of the Olympics etc was very interesting and brought the area to life. My favourite stop was Broadway market with its amazing selection of street food-far better than the touristy Borough Market!

I would highly recommend this tour-you see so much more of London's hidden gems off the usual tourist routes. The website does point out this is a longer tour and you do need to be fairly fit-this is good advice.The route takes you along narrow tracks alongside the canal, where you have to negotiate pedestrians, joggers and other cyclists,so you need to be confident on a bike.

Thank you again Matthew for a great time.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank DorsetHarvey
Luxembourg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellente tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

East end Tour. A part of London I'd never seen. I was me and Matthew the guide and I had very nice time. He took me in places not normally visited by tourists. Nice pieces of history of London I didn't know. Place described by Charles Dickens, canals tours and the new part of the dock very animated. We went to a nice market, not Borough market but another one similar but smaller and more local. Of course we pass through Brick Lane where we had an eating break.
Thank you Matthew I really enjoyed and I'm doing of lot of publicity for you here in Luxembourg!!

germanyluvr
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Bike Tour!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I travel very frequently for work and bike tours are my favorite way to see a city. Luckily the day we went was absolutely beautiful, warm and sunny! Matthew our tour guide was very friendly and we got to see all the major sites as well as some other "off-the beaten path" attractions that were quite interesting. He take you on back streets so you're not in the midst of the crazy London traffic. Which was great for me since I am not the best bike rider. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone to see the city even if it's not your first time.

Visited March 2014
“When the suns out in London ,get on yer bike!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

East end Tour. I was really looking forward to this tour,and I wasn't disappointed.
Met Matt my tour guide ,a great guy ,informative and friendly
who took me to places I would not have thought about
going to.
Brick lane was fantastic,a great place
which I can now see why Matt was so full of praise for the borough, a great stop for lunch
The only problem was choosing which of the hundreds of different foods to choose from.

Post mans park was what I like about London you could so easily walk past the place everyday and not know it existed and yet it holds a lovely memorial to everyday folk from the area.
I keep returning to London and discovering yet more and more .bike tours are great!
I learned so much from this tour about London ,thoroughly recommended.
Superb!