Done lots of research on serviced aparements and my homework had def paid off. We enjoyed templeton place so much that my husband would call this his home in London. We booked 7 nights and found lots of things in the house are quite handy
- milk frother
- Nespresso machine
- washing machine
- mini fridge
- teas, sugar and some free snacks
Our flat was on the 3/F facing the street but it was quiet. Building is very secure and I felt safe going back there at some nights when my husband was not with me.
We cooked our breakfast everyday so save a bit of money instead of eating out. Supermarkets are near by too to get milk/ bread.
check in and check out process is fast too and property manager is very helpful and informative.
They also have a small backyard garden for guests but too bad the weather is too cold and we didn't use it.
one suggestion : Will be good to have salt and pepper as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Templeton Place provides its residence with everything they need to make the most of this great city, creating an instant home from home in the heart of London. Comprising 12 one-bedroom suites, and 18 studio suites designed and furnished with comfort and style in mind, each offers fully fitted kitchens and luxury bathrooms, iPod docks and air-conditioning. We also provide complimentary WiFi, a weekly maid service and a daily concierge. Templeton Place is located in Earls Court on quiet residential street; just 3 minutes walk from Earls Court Underground Station and moments away from the excellent restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Templeton Place Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Templeton Place Apart Hotel London